It is our desire to support you by offering a time to unplug, center, focus and balance feelings of uncertainty and anxiety that you may be experiencing from the Covid-19 Pandemic and our crazy world. You may have encountered some "shaking" during this time and now you are trying to redefine your solid ground. These fun and power-packed experiences will help you answer some of life’s greatest questions:
• What is my purpose and am I living in it?
• How can I identify and maximize my personal giftings ?
• How do I link my past experiences to my future purpose?
• How can I build my relationships with the Lord and others?
• How do I live in more fulfillment and joy?
• Why do I do what I don't want to do and why don't I do what I do want to do?
Upcoming 2021 Event Dates
Life Coaching and Personal Development experiences that will help you redeem your past, understand your present and step into your future so that you can
intentionally walk in the fullness of God’s purpose.
• Intensive: October 7-10, 2021
- Limited space available -
Hosted at the beautiful Cedar Gate Ranch.
1) How large will the intensive workshop be?
Each workshop will have approximately 15 participants.
2) What can I expect?
Roxanne has teamed up with Dallas Life Coach, Dee Ann Higgins, for a double dose of fun and insight.
Since Roxanne can’t do anything without a lot of fun, food and fellowship thrown in….so besides that, your weekend will involve:
• Topical learning sessions
• Small group coaching and interaction
• Abundant sharing times throughout
Session topics may include:
• Redeeming your past
• Choices and their impact
• Your “life story” analysis
• Transformational Change
• Personal development
• Relationship building
• Life Purpose and Vision session
• Strengths/Personality assessment
• Faith development
Each session was designed to help you find your “sweet spot” of living the deepest, most satisfying life possible. During these Intensives, we will laugh, cry, share and celebrate as we learn new ways to live deeper, more fulfilling lives. You will leave with “action steps” to help you apply the new things you have learned. You will also gain FREEDOM and understanding that will help you live in a greater fulfillment of “the rest of your days”!
3) What are the lodging/food arrangements?
We will be staying at the beautiful Cedar Gate Ranch located just NW of Kingfisher, Oklahoma. Lodging and meals are included in the price of your intensive. If you have any dietary restrictions, you will be responsible for those.
4) What is the schedule?
Each intensive workshop experience begins with a group dinner, followed by two days of Intensive sessions, and a closing brunch the last day.
5) Is it possible to have a Deeper at my location?
Absolutely!! Contact Roxanne and let's talk!!
6) Do you do these Intensives for closed groups, like churches, staff or employees?
Absolutely!! Contact Roxanne and let's talk!!
7) Background story behind these intensives?
After over 40 years of speaking, mentoring, leadership and ministry, Roxanne earned her advanced certificate in Christian Life Coaching. She often finds herself pondering the statement “Since life is not a dress rehearsal and I do not get do-overs then am I living in the potential and purpose that I was created for?” Roxanne believes that we are all created ON PURPOSE, WITH PURPOSE AND FOR PURPOSE. She doesn’t want to miss out on anything that the dear Lord intended for her to accomplish. Her hunger for life-long-learning has helped her identify and realize her sweet spot and live a very intentional life. She humbly wants to build up other women in the areas of intentional learning and understanding-based living.
8) What does the workshop cost?
The Intensives are $795 per participant. If needed, this can be payable in installments. The price includes training with 2 certified Life Coaches, workshop materials, food and lodging. Travel to and from the event location is on your own.
Register now and save your spot for $125. Payment accepted by check or Paypal. Information is registration link.
9) What airport is closest to the Deeper experience?
Oklahoma City’s Will Rogers World airport is the closest.
10) Is this a Christian event?
We are faith-filled coaches seeking to help others live more abundantly in all the Jesus has provided us.
11) Cancellation Policy: Cancellation policy: Full refund up to 30 days before the first day of event. If within 30 days of event, you may transfer your payments to a friend or another event OR receive a refund minus $75 administration fee.
“My favorite part was getting to hear real hearts and being encouraged to live a better me for Christ."
"I'm going home with skills to be a better me, a better wife, better mom, better friend.
"I feel empowered now that I have tools to work within my strengths, personality, & giftings."
"I'm going home stronger...Roxanne taught me a better way to draw deeper from the well of God's greatness."
- Deeper Intensive Workshop Attendees
"The Deeper Intensive was a mile marker for me! Roxanne made me think about things in ways I had never thought of them before! It really clarified so many things that the Lord is preparing me for, while at the same time, setting me free from things in my past! It was definitely a divine appointment! The Lord was there, with His power, to launch us all into a new level! I plan on going to a Deeper Intensive at least once a year! I feel like it is time to refocus and "sharpen the saw"! I am so grateful that I got to be there!"
- Sandy James, Deeper Intensive Attendee 2017
Roxanne carries the Fire Hydrant Anointing. Her heart is captivated with love for all people and when she speaks that love bubbles up and is released to all who listen. She speaks and teaches with great transparency from her personal experiences, joy, faith and greatest of all…Love! Her words will bring transformation to your life leading you to a greater life of purpose, fulfillment and destiny.”
- Billie Boatwright ~ President and Founder of Holy Ground International
“Roxanne is an incredible motivational speaker. She has a gift to encourage like no other!”
- Lisa Billy, Okla. Congresswoman
Roxanne’s authentic, transparent talks. Her transparency just opened up my soul and I am so grateful for the work God has done in her that has blessed me in ways I never expected. Thank you so much!
- Winter Summit Attendee
Website Design by Redman Technology. Copyright Roxanne Parks. All rights reserved.